What I Know to Be True When I am Having a Bad Day
I woke up this morning and knew I should just stay in bed – it was just one of those days. I don’t have them often but when I get them I know it is time to slow down and recharge.
What I know to be true when I am having a bad day is:
- This too shall pass. Tomorrow will be better.
- I need to slow down and take good care of myself.
- Emotions are temporary.
- I can act the opposite of how I feel.
- It’s okay, in fact it’s good, to ask for help.
- We all have bad days. I am not alone.
- I am okay just the way I am today.