What I Know To Be True About Developing Excellence
I love the word excellence. Excellence is the state or quality of excelling or being exceptionally good. I want to excel, I want to be exceptionally good. And yet I know developing excellence is a life long process.
What I know to be true about excellence is:
- Excellence can only happen when I take good care of myself.
- Excellence in my life is my responsibility.
- To excel I need other people to help me.
- Excellence starts in my mind. I must begin with an excellent mindset.
- Excellence is the sum total of all the choices I make every day.
- It’s more fun to excel than is it to suck at something.
- Excellence takes practice. I don’t start out being excellent – I must work to get there.
- Excellence is mine if I choose it.
Today I choose excellence!