What I Know to Be True About Staying Positive
After a very busy week at the Neujahr household, I found myself struggling to stay positive. I was tired, needing some personal space and feeling a bit stressed about the week ahead. I had to stop yesterday and reread my own blog from a few days ago. I needed a reminder about how to stay positive. And after reading my own words – I was convicted to change my attitude.
What I know to be true about staying positive today is:
- I will never get it perfect.
- I GET to choose my own attitude every day.
- I can start the day over any time I want.
- My attitude, whether positive or negative, affects other people.
- It takes more energy to be negative.
- I feel better about myself and my life when I look at the positive.
- Being positive starts with being grateful. If I take time to focus on what I am grateful for – my attitude changes.
- I do not have to engage in other peoples negativity.
- Today I CHOOSE to be positive.