What I Know To Be True About Setting Goals
1. Setting goals can be so much fun. It’s fun to dream and think about all I would like to accomplish.
2. Goals need to be more than just fun. If my goals are just fun and not motivating – they will not get done.
3. My goals need to stretch me but not be such a stretch that I will never accomplish them.
4. HUGE goals must be broken down into manageble pieces. If it’s too big – I WILL avoid it.
5. Goals are not old school. They are as relevant as they have ever been.