I am THANKFUL for YOU!
- My consulting clients. I have worked with some amazing companies this year.
- Being an entrepreneur. I love the flexibility I have in life and am blessed to be able to get up and do what I love each day.
- My coaching clients. I’m inspired each and every day as I work with entrepreneurs who are serious about growing their business. I’m in awe of the risks they take and the way they push themselves to greater things. It is so fun to be part of the process.
- Teaching. I LOVE being in the classroom working and with college students – they challenge me every day. I’m honored to be able to teach and I’m thankful for all they teach me.
- My husband. I thank God each day for the 25+ years my husband and I have been together. And this year has been our best yet. I look forward to sharing many more years together. David is truly my rock and the reason I can do what I do.
- My family. I have three awesome kids (now adults). They’ve supported me and loved me every step of the way. They’ve supported my dreams and have been there when stuff falls apart. They love me no matter what and have taught me how to love more deeply than I ever thought possible.
- Speaking. I’d wanted to be a motivational speaker my whole life and I still pinch myself sometimes that I get to do what I love. It’s so awesome to know that I saw it as a little girl and now I get to do it as a career. And people actually pay me to do it. It’s so cool.
- Friends. I have a great group of friends. They keep me on track and give me lots of reasons to laugh.
- So much more. Life is good. I am blessed.
What are you thankful for today?