Is Business Coaching For You?
Are you ready to GROW your business? Do you want to increase revenue? Do you need to develop simple systems for consistent revenue generation?
Are you lacking a clear focus? Have you hit a plateau and now you’re not sure how to get to the next level?
Are you continually recreating things in your business? Do you lack systems and processes? Do you want to be more efficient?
Are you marketing but are unclear if it’s working? Are you trying to be everything to everyone? Are you overwhelmed with social media? Do you need to be more effective in reaching your ‘ideal client’?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, business GROWTH coaching with Michelle Neujahr may be a good fit for you.
At The Business Renovation Company, LLC we focus on four key areas:
business development | revenue generation | action plans
marketing plans | social media | SWOT analysis | ideal client profiles
paper trail | process improvement | operations | employee policies
vison | mission | values | strategic planning
Michelle Neujahr, MBA provides strategic business coaching services to businesses that are serious about GROWTH. Michelle has over 25 years of experience as an entrepreneur, keynote speaker, professor of business and growth consultant. She uses her experience and years of training to help individuals create an active strategic plan with easy to follow action steps. Throughout the process of working with Michelle, clients will be encouraged to step out of the ‘comfortable’ and into GROWTH. They’ll be inspired to renovate their marketing mindset, create new revenue generating strategies and begin making more money using the tools their already possess.
Michelle Works With:
- Privately owned companies with 100 or fewer employees AND
- Independent professionals wanting to GROW their book of business AND
- Independent business owners
- Company/individual characteristics
- Experiencing growing pains – growing too quickly or needing to grow
- Open to an outside advisor for an ongoing relationship
- Leadership willing to take risks, goal-orientated and ready to make changes
- Anywhere is the U.S.
- Business services, construction, direct sales, financial services